Locum Social Workers - Children's Services
Connect2Staff (C2S) are recruiting Locum Social Workers for Local Authorities across the UK!
Hampshire County Council is one of five top performing children's social care authorities and they are looking for a number of Qualified Social Workers to join numerous social care teams across the county.
You would receive strong commitment from the management and staff members, to ensure working conditions you need for good practice are in place.
Using best practice, you will strive to provide the best outcomes for children and help them to remain living with their parents or wider family wherever possible.
Candidates will ideally have:
- At least 2 years' experience of working as a Social Worker within a Children's Team
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
- Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Full UK driving Licence
Benefits of working for Connect2Staff include:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Social Worker knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in the above role, or any other in this location, please contact Lisa Hallinan on / or email a CV to
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'