Job Role: Social Worker - Child Protection and Court
Salary: £33,000 - £42,000
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic Local Authority who have gained a reputation as one of the most caring local authorities, with OFSTED mentioning how much 'staff enjoy working’ for them. They are currently in the process of bringing in a new model to help reduce the caseload, ensuring the caseload social workers have are manageable.
Due to internal promotion, this fantastic Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection and Court team and ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes for their futures.
This role is a great opportunity to join a brilliantly-run organisation which prides itself on ensuring social workers have a manageable caseload, along with multiple opportunities for career progression and development.
- Carry a personal caseload and provide assessment, case plan, intervention and family support.
- Prioritise workload.
- Assess and Identify the needs of children and families.
- Work alongside partner agencies.
- Contribute to the development of the services to children and families
- Must have experience working within child protection and court cases.
- Must have a degree in Social Worker or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Must have a driving license
If you are interested in this excellent role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'