Are you an experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Services and passionate about ensuring the families you work with receive the help they need? If so, Cumbria County Council are looking for a Specialist Social Worker to work within the children's project team in Cumbria. The location is flexible and can be anywhere in the county.
We are looking for Social workers who are keen to progress to the next level in their social work career and work independently to develop the skills and experience they already have and ensure the best possible outcome is available for each individual case.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 3 month contract with the view to be extended longer.
If you are a Social Worker looking for your next Challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
You will be working within a supportive team with a committed leadership team which is focused on improving the outcomes of families across Cumbria.
As a Social Worker in the Project team, you will be responsible for the day to day management of assessing current care packages in place and reviewing these to get the best possible outcomes for each family involved.
This is a full time role which is 37 hours per week however, condensed days are available, working from home is an option and Cumbria are flexible on what location you can work from. This is a rare opportunity so don't miss out!
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria
- Consultants who have over 12 years of Fantastic relationships with our clients across the North East and cumbria to get you your ideal role at the best rate of pay
- Dedicated consultants in other offices who cover roles in the rest of the UK
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your HCPC re validation
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
As a Social Worker on the project team you will be responsible for:
- Assessment of full care packages for children in care
- experience of working within a multi agency environment
- agree funding for care package
- challenging decisions and offer recommendations with evidence to back this up on alternatives available
- Assessing residential homes to ensure they are offering the right level of care to the service user
- Help CCC to offer a better service to their children in care at the same time as looking for options to save costs
The minimum requirements for this role are:
-Social Work Qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Work recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Hayley on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'