Are you an experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Services, passionate about ensuring the families you work with receive the help they need? If so, Barrow-In-Furness Borough Council are looking for a Social Worker to cover the Support and Protection team in the Barrow -In-Furness area. The contract is initially for 3 months however, may be extended.
If you are a Social Worker looking for your next Challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
You will be working within a supportive team with a committed leadership team which is focused on improving the outcomes of children and families across Barrow-In-Furness.
This is a full time role working 37 hours over 5 days per week which also includes the option of flexible working.
The successful candidate can expect an attractive pay rate of £35 per hour.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria.
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your HCPC revalidation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- Guaranteed weekly payment
- Dedicated consultants in offices all over the UK to find you a role in your ideal location
As a Social Worker on the support and protection team you will be responsible for:
- Carrying a complex caseload and maintaining accurate, up to date files
- Working directly with families, children and young people of a set age range
- Carrying out initial / core assessments and reviews
- Developing and implementing child centred care plans, always acting in the best interests of the child
- Attending child protection and safeguarding meetings
- Report writing
- Liaising with other professional bodies where appropriate
- Carry out home visits and child protection investigations
- Preparing court documents and attending court as required
- Setting high standards is key and must deliver excellent practice, motivating all staff to do the same.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
-Social Work Qualification
-Relevant Social Work experience within Children's services
-Valid DBS check (this will be applied for you if not)
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Work recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Hayley on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'