Are you an experienced Social worker within Children's Social Services? Are you passionate about ensuring the families you work with receive the help they need? If so, Cumbria County Council are looking for a Social worker with a background within Children's Services to work in the Support and Protection Teams in Whitehaven, West Cumbria. The contract is initially 3 months however, may be extended.
If you are a Social Worker looking for your next Challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
You will be working within a supportive team with a committed leadership team which is focused on improving the outcomes of families across West Cumbria.
As a Social Worker for the Support and Protection Teams you will be responsible for the day to day management of caseloads. This role would would also involve working with Fostering, Adoption and Special Guardianship Cases and may Child Protection cases, looked after children cases, PLO reports and Child in need,
This role is full time however, will also offer flexible working hours and condensed days.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria.
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your HCPC re validation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
About the Social Work Role:
- Responsible of managing a caseload within the child protection teams.
- To be responsible for the decision making ensuring that there is a framework for reviewing compliance with the plans made
- To challenge service decisions where necessary to fulfil an agreed care plan and to use statutory powers to escalate to senior management and external bodies where appropriate.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
-Social Work Qualification
-Experienced Social Worker
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Work recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Hayley on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"