Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Adoption team.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in adoption
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- Children and Families Service and has three components-working with children needing adoptive families; the recruitment, assessment and support of prospective adopters; post adoption support to adoptive families and birth family members involved in adoption.
- The current vacancy sits with the recruitment, assessment and support of prospective adopters however there may be opportunities to work in other areas of adoption team according to service need.
- Having allocated cases of adopters for assessment and family finding and progressing adoption order applications, the role includes delivery of information sessions, preparation and training groups.
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
EAA Tag Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"