Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in the Children Looked after Team.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in LAC assessment
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- assess and identify the level of risk to a child and which steps they need to take in order to get the best support, whether this is a Child in Need, Child Protection or LAC plan.
- working with older children who are looked after and you will require experience of working with adolescents, some who are involved in offending and are at risk of being exploited.
- writing assessments/Pathway Plans, permanency planning, preparing young people for leaving care, court work and sings of the safety framework
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"