Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Fostering Assessment Team.
Essential knowledge - Fostering Regulations, National Minimum Standards, Care Planning Regulations as well as the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in Fostering Team or a Kinship Team.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- Completion of Form F assessments for prospective Foster Carers
- Completion of Friends and Family Foster Carer assessments
- Completion of Special Guardianship assessments
- Completion of Court and Fostering and Adoption Panel documents/ reports
- Involvement in Recruitment tasks such as duty visits, facilitating Skills to Foster training and Information evenings.
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"