If you enjoy working with Children in a Social Work role, overcoming challenges and helping children and their families reach their full potential; don't miss out on this opportunity to progress within your social work career. Working with a top Local authority in Cumbria, we are looking for experienced Social workers to work within the Support and Protection teams based in Kendal.
- Free personal training and development through Randstad and also Internal training is available within the authority
- Dedicated Randstad consultants with over 12 years experience recruiting social workers
- Loyalty incentives
- Weekly payroll
- Excellent pay rates
- Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
- Refer a friend scheme- £300 for every referral to Randstad
About the role:
- Responsible of managing a caseload within the child protection teams.
- To be responsible for the decision making ensuring that there is a framework for reviewing compliance with the plans made
- To challenge service decisions where necessary to fulfil an agreed care plan and to use statutory powers to escalate to senior management and external bodies where appropriate.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. Listed above is just some of a long list of benefits of working with Randstad! Get in touch today, call Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Social worker