If you enjoy working with Children in a Social Work role, overcoming challenges and helping children and their families reach their full potential; don't miss out on this opportunity to progress within your social work career. Working with a top Local authority in Cumbria, we are looking for Social Workers with a background within Children's Services to work in the Child and Family assessments teams based in Barrow In Furness. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Social work practitioners with excellent benefits and rates of pay.
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Excellent supervision and one to one support
- Progression into more senior roles available
- Flexible working
- Free personal training and development with Randstad and the local authority training for your proffesional development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll processed by your consultant to save you time
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme- £300 for every referral
About the role:
- Working on a Safeguarding caseload including child in need, child protection, looked after children and section 47's
- An agreed caseload of referrals from the contact and referral team either with a completed assessment, established plan or a new enquiry
- Implementing, reviewing and updating care plans
- You would be part of a duty rota and be available to work 37 hours over 5 days per week
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. To apply please contact Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.