Are you passionate about making a difference to children's lives? If so, then think about joining Together for Children.
Together for Children is a Company in Sunderland which works on behalf of the Council to deliver children's services in the city including social care, early help and education.
We are currently recruiting for the Locality Teams and are looking for dedicated Enhanced Social Workers to be a part of our journey to excellence. This is a unique opportunity to join us at the start of an exciting and innovative programme of change as we shape and develop our new dedicated children's company, Together for Children - Sunderland.
- Free personal training and development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll processed by your consultant to save you time
- Competitive pay rates
- Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
- Refer a friend scheme- £300 for every referral
- Weekly competition draws
About the role:
- You will work directly with and also support children, young people and their families who are identified as Child in Need and Child Protection completing child focused assessments.
- Implementing, reviewing and updating care plans
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. To apply please contact Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.