If you enjoy working with Children in a Social Work role, overcoming challenges and helping children and their families reach their full potential; don't miss out on this opportunity to progress within your social work career. Working with Newcastle City Council's Fostering department, we are looking for experienced social workers to pick up a caseload for an immediate start.
- Free personal training and development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll processed by your consultant to save you time
- Competitive pay rates
- Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
- Refer a friend scheme- £300 for every referral
- Weekly competition draws
About the role:
- The team is split into two teams each team comprising of a Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Each team has a range of newly qualified Social Workers to Senior Social Workers and we also support students and ASYEs.
- Social Workers in the teams work with Young people from age 15 to 18 undertaking all statutory functions related to Care Leavers in conjunction with the Children Act 1989 and the Leaving Care Act 2000.
- The team operates a duty system with a duty rota in place to ensure that at any given time there is a Social Worker and Person Advisor on duty.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. To apply please contact Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.