Social Worker - Project Review/Learning Disability Adult Team
Kirklees (6 months)
£25 per hour
Looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into an Adult Team. This role is on a 6 month temporary basis. The successful Social Worker will have post qualifying experience and worked within an Adult Team in the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Working in a Project Review Team within the Learning Disability Service for 6 months on a Full time basis
* You need to hit the ground running
* Experience of undertaking robust reassessments focusing on progression and goal setting is essential
* Ability to challenge providers around delivering creative packages of care that are proportionate to the assessed level of need of the service user is required
* Good working knowledge of the mental capacity act is essential and deprivation of liberty safeguards
* To undertake capacity assessments when required is an essential part of the role
* Working knowledge of the Care Act is required to ensure compliance of the law
* Expectation of carrying out at least two reassessments a week
* Good case management and time management skills is key
* Ability to work independently, flexibly and as part of a team is essential
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in Adult social work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job