We have 3 fantastic opportunities for Qualified Social Workers. We are currently recruiting for 3 Social Workers to work within the Generic Adult's Social Care team for one of the Local Authorities.
To start in March 2018/ April 2018.
Pay rate for Social Worker: £24.00 to £30.00 per hour
The Qualified Social Worker must be HCPC registered.
The successful Social Work candidate will preferably have experience in:
* Completing Safeguarding Investigations
* Writing tribunal reports and conducting Care Act Assessments
* Dealing with Mental Capacity & Best Interest decisions
* Dealing with Court of Protection Work
* Completing Community Care Assessments
* Completing Social Circumstance reports
* Commissioning & reviewing Packages of Care
Knowledge of Liquid Logic is desirable but not essential.
Social Worker- about our company Caring Services
Caring Services have been established for 29 years. We specialise in the recruitment of workers within; Social Care, Childcare & Education sectors. We are the preferred supplier to Knowsley and Liverpool City Council.
Social Worker- salary & incentives
* £24.00 to £30.00 (depending on experience and the specific role you under take)
* Competitive rates of pay, holiday pay
* £100 refer a friend (once the candidate has been placed)
* Rapid career progression
* Dedicated recruitment consultant only a phone call away
* If placed in a 'temporary on going' role- this can lead to permanent
* High staff retention
Caring Services also recruit for: Social Workers within all Teams; Early Help Team, Generic Adults Team, Children and Families Team, Adoption Team, Looked After Children's Team, Integrated Gateway Team and Adult Neighbourhood Team (amongst others).Teaching Assistants, SEN, 1:1 Support within Schools, Early Years/ Nursery Staff, Administrators, Residential Childcare Workers, Nannies, EBD Unit Support Staff, Support Workers, Housing Scheme Managers, Housing Officers, Project Assistants, Education Welfare Officers, SEND Plan Writers, Room Leaders (to name a few).
So if this position isn't quite right for you- but you would like to express an interest in one of the above roles please call Caring Services Agency and ask for Kayleigh.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Generic Adults Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job