We have 3 fantastic opportunities for Qualified Social Workers. We are currently recruiting for 3 Social Workers to work within the Children's & Families Social Care team for one of the Local Authorities.
To start in March 2018/ April 2018.
Pay rate for Social Worker: £24.00 to £30.00 per hour
The Qualified Social Worker must be HCPC registered.
Experienced Social Workers required to; support in the management, development & leadership of the Early Help Team. In order to Safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children, young people & their families. To deliver high quality services that address need and lead to improved outcomes, whilst managing the reputation of the Service & the Council.
Social Worker- about our company Caring Services
Caring Services have been established for 29 years. We specialise in the recruitment of workers within; Social Care, Childcare & Education sectors. We are the preferred supplier to Knowsley and Liverpool City Council.
Social Worker- salary & incentives
* £24.00 to £30.00 (depending on experience and the specific role you under take)
* Competitive rates of pay, holiday pay
* £100 refer a friend (once the candidate has been placed)
* Rapid career progression
* Dedicated recruitment consultant only a phone call away
* If placed in a 'temporary on going' role- this can lead to permanent
* High staff retention
The successful Social Work candidate will preferably have:
* Experience working within the Children's & Families Team
* Experience in Child Protection procedures and court work
* Experience of working in the Adoption Team and (PLO) Public Law Outline
* Experience of working with complex families/ complex case management
* The ability to write a range of reports in a clear & concise manner that includes detailed analysis of any evidence
Caring Services also recruit for: Social Workers within all Teams; Early Help Team, Generic Adults Team, Children and Families Team, Adoption Team, Looked After Children's Team, Integrated Gateway Team and Adult Neighbourhood Team (amongst others).Teaching Assistants, SEN, 1:1 Support within Schools, Early Years/ Nursery Staff, Administrators, Residential Childcare Workers, Nannies, EBD Unit Support Staff, Support Workers, Housing Scheme Managers, Housing Officers, Project Assistants, Education Welfare Officers, SEND Plan Writers, Room Leaders (to name a few).
So if this position isn't quite right for you- but you would like to express an interest in one of the above roles please call Caring Services Agency and ask for Kayleigh.
- Local Authorities
- Social Care
- Social Workers
- Children's and Families Team