If you enjoy supporting people to overcome challenges and lead a fulfilling life, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work within the all ages disabilities team in Redcar and Cleveland.
As well as working with a leading local authority in the area, we are able to offer an attractive daily rate of up to £183.77 per day. You will be working alongside a supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role is challenging, it is rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
* Personal training and development
* Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
* Weekly payroll
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible working week
* Undertake assessment of need for adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism.
* Undertake assessment of need for Children with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism via the Transition of care process.
* Undertake review of need alongside review of existing support plan for Adults and children with Learning Disability and/or Autism.
* Arrange services to meet identified need.
If you're looking to work in a leading local authority within a lively environment then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, please get in contact with me on or email today.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Physical Disabilities
- Qualified Social Worker
- Older Persons
- Older Persons Mental Health