Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Workers to work on a Duty and Assessment Team or Locality Team in Tameside Greater Manchester. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and is paying up to £27 an hour.
Objectives of the post:
To work systemically with children and families, undertaking assessments, evidence based interventions and providing effective help.
* Managing a diverse caseload
* Ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
* Help families to keep their children safe and where this is not possible take appropriate action to safeguard them.
* Carry out assessments within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
* Ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in assessments and plans to support them.
* Ensure that children's records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
Benefits of working here:
* Free on-site parking
* Supportive and friendly working environment
* Social work teams centrally located together
* A high standard of supervision
* Manageable caseloads to support reflective practice
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job