Social Worker | Somerset Council| Child Safeguarding Team
Tempest resourcing are currently working with Somerset Council , whom are looking to recruit Social Workers within their Children Safeguarding Team , experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply :
- Child Protection
- Looked after children
- Children in need
- Family support and safeguarding
- Children with disabilities
If you have worked with one of the above service groups as a Social Worker and preferably have 2 years post qualified experience , this would be the most ideal experience for this vacancy.
This client offers great benefits -
- Claim all business miles
- Positive culture support and supervisions
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Offer competitive pay over £5,032 + PCM - Gross pay
- Mileage claim -0.45 per mile
Relocation- if you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price that can be covered by the County Council.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a qualified social worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Ifra Ahmed at Tempest Resourcing.
Working with tempest resourcing offers you a number of benefits including :
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK.
- Free CPD Training
- Prompt and reliable payroll.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- £250 referral fee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job