Do you have extensive experience within as an Assessing social worker? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to work for an expanding local authority that values its work force and has genuine progression routes? Then do not miss out on this opportunity.
A fantastic role as a social worker has just become available Lancashire County Council's Special Guardianship team. The contract will be for 7 months with the possibility of extension. Along with progressing your career we can offer an hourly rate of up to £24.97 per hour Ltd.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing potential carers for children who cannot remain within their immediate birth family
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities and issues facing SGO carers
- Assess risk and the carers capacity to keep the child safe and provide care that seeks to repair early trauma
To be considered for this post you must have:
- Post qualifying social work experience
- Fostering or adoption Experience
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Degree and Diploma in Social Work or equivalent
- HCPC/DBS registration
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on or Email .
At Randstad we offer a fantastic referral scheme offering £200 for every successful candidate referral.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Social worker
- Special guardianship assessments
- fostering and adoption