SOCIAL WORKER - SAFEGUARDING & CARE PLANNING - £35 PER HOUR
They are offering **£35 per hour** for the first 6 months of your contract, at which point the rate will revert to £28-32 per hour).
Did you know?
• They offer training to all staff- including locums
• Those based in Daventry, Corby and Kettering will have free parking
• They have a stable and supportive senior management team
• They encourage agile working and ensure all staff have the equipment to work from a variety of locations
For more details or to enquire about other opportunities at Northamptonshire please contact me asap!
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Must have post-qualifying experience in the same or similar setting
• Dedicated expert consultant
• A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6.00pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (email@example.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Child in Need
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job