Social Worker, Child Protection
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a residential team based in Omagh. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the NISCC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £13.32 - £17 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilites of the social worker:
- Maintain clear records of work undertaken including assessment and review reports
- Access and participate in, as appropriate research and other developmental activity relevant to improving standards of practice
- Engage with service users and carers to promote participation
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current NISCC registration
- Must have 2 years post qualified experience within child protection
This social worker job is advertised by Elle Sanders; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.