Social Worker - R&A - £38
interviews as soon as possible
NonStop's client, a Local Authority in the South East of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Referral and Assessment Team (R&A). The pay is up for £38 per hour, so you can earn more.
This is an ongoing contract - it starts for a period of 6 months, but it can get extended - meaning you will be in a stable role, while earning very well.
Ideally candidates will have experience in working within an Intake Team (Referral and Assessment). You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at
- Social Worker
- Qualified social worker
- Referral and assessment
- first response
- front door
- Access and Assessment
- Intake team
- Registered Social Worker