You will need to be an experienced practitioner with substantial leaving care experience who can support the team manager.
• To support the Team Manager in improving the service delivery to young people ensuring that young people’s views are heard and become central to all planning.
• To provide mentoring, coaching, and co-working of complex cases with Social Workers.
• To provide assistance and guidance to Social Workers in improving the quality of their written work.
• To facilitate workshops and group work for Social Work staff to provide them the opportunity for reflection and improvement in quality of practice.
• To contribute to overall strategic planning of the service and to the development of high quality services in-line with an Ofsted Improvement Plan.
• To assist the Management Team in developing the team to ensure that the functions of the service are carried out effectively and in accordance with legislation, regulations guidance, standards and local procedures and priorities.
• To participate in the improvement of the service in light of service user views, performance data and stakeholders feedback in accordance with Best Value principles.
What they can offer:
• Flexible working opportunities
• Mobile working – own laptop and iPhone
• Newly refurbished offices
• Social Work teams centrally located together
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Free access to 200 + online training courses
• Comprehensive workforce development programme
• Aspiring managers programme
• Individual licence to access Research in Practice resources
• Buddying & Mentoring
• Effective induction programme
• Robust supervision model
• Professional practice forum sessions
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!!
Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business