Social Worker, Post Adoption Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a post adoption support team based in Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28 - £33 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Working with children, younger people and their families.
- Carrying out assessments, care planning, implementation and review of services to service users.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports in accordance with appropriate policies
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Amanda Brame; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.