Social Worker Northumberland Locality £25-28
Senior Practitioner & Social Worker Opportunities Locality Team Northumberland
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Are you a passionate practitioner?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full time working within the Locality based in Northumberland. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Social Worker Payrate - £25-26ph
Senior Practitioner - £28-29
About the Role:
- Attending Strategy Meetings, Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO) to initial care proceedings
- Section 47 Child Protection Enquiries
- Section 17 Children in Need Assessments
- Section 20 Looked after Children
- Children in Need Transfer Meetings
- Core Assessments
- Duty Work
To be Considered for the role you must have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Zara on or or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'