Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Qualified Social Worker division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the social care field.
An exciting opportunity to join the MASH team in Cambridge/Peterborough has arisen. The position is due to start as soon as possible for a 3 month period with a view to extend.
* Provide an effective range of social work services and interventions to include; supported person led assessment, resource allocation, risk assessment, support planning and outcome focused reviewing.
* Ability to work flexibly in order to meet the demands of the job.
* Ability to travel to a number of diverse locations across the county within the working day.
* Ability to undertake duties involving moving and handling when necessary.
* Professional qualification in Social Work such as Dip SW or CQSW, or equivalent
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
* Minimum 2years post qualifying experience in a statutory setting.
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE options welcome
* £200 Referral Bonus
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum Contracts and Permanent Opportunities with NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! If you are interested and feel you meet all the criteria then apply today or get in touch for more information - or and ask for Rebecca!
- Qualified Social Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job