Are you a Social Worker with Community Mental Health experience? Do you have experience in Care Coordination? Are you looking for you next challenge?
If so our client is currently recruiting for an opportunity within their Early Intervention Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker looking for there next locum contract. (this role would not be suitable for a newly qualified social worker)
At Randstad we are able to offer:
- 9-5 Monday to Friday working week
- Competitive pay rates
- Reliable Weekly payroll
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £200 per referral
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with patients experiencing first episode psychosis
- Assessing patients and signposting to relevant organisations
- Duty Work
- Comprehensive risk assessments
- Conducting CPA's and OPA reviews with Psychiatrists
- Completing mental health reviews
- Liaising with other professionals
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience as a mental health social worker / Care coordinator
- A Degree or equivalent in social work
- Valid DBS and HCPC registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply now, for further details or a discreet discussion, please contact your social work consultant Andrew Paterson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.