Do you want to be a part of transforming people’s lives through promoting self-determination and providing excellent social work services for Adults with Mental Health needs?
Do you have?
-Experience of conducting assessments and care planning?
-Experience of working with service users with Mental Health needs?
-Experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments
-Able to manage your own caseload and meet deadlines?
-Interested in finding creative ways to engage and involve individuals and their families in decision-making?
If this sounds like you and you want to make a real change in Sheffield’s Adults Social Care Services then get in touch.
Not ready to apply yet or have questions?
Please call Rosie at REED Social Care on 01132 368 965 or email email@example.com
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- £100 bonus - if you haven’t worked for Reed for 6 months
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in Yorkshire. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in Yorkshire: Leeds City Council, Wakefield Council, Bradford Council, North Yorkshire County Council, Kirklees Council, Calderdale Council, Barnsley MDC, Doncaster MDC, East Riding of Yorkshire County Council, Hull City Council, and Sheffield City Council
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business