We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in the Childrens MASH Team within The London Borough of Redbridge. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Redbridge ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential.
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Luke Hodges for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'