Social Worker | Looked After Children's Team l Hull
£33.14 per hour (UMB)
CHILDREN'S SOCIAL WORKER / QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORK PROFESSIONAL - LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN (LAC) / CHILD LOOKED AFTER (CLA)
To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings
It is essential that you have a recognised social work qualification - social work degree / diploma in social work and full HCPC registration.
To be considered you must have at least 12 months post qualified experience including recent and/or significant experience working in a similar statutory team.
Please apply to be considered or contact Gemma Bridgman at Caritas (extension 3663)to discuss other current vacancies and register for job updates.
Caritas Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers. We supply Qualified Social Work staff to over 150 local authorities, UK wide, on a permanent and temporary (locum/contract) basis.
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Award winning contractor care service with access to your own specialist, dedicated Consultant
- Access to every social work job across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Continuous Professional Development advice and access to training
- Hot off the press personalised job alerts
- Free "check your rate service" - Get paid the highest rates
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,500 in Referral Bonus's per annum
- Free DBS and compliance service
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- child protection
- qualified social worker
- looked after children
- social worker
- child in need
- children's services
- children's social worker
- child in care
- statutory social work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'