Social Worker, Adults Locality Team
Permanent | Newbury | Salary of £25,951 - £34,538 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy in Newbury for a social worker to work within a locality team. As the post holder of this role you will receive a competitive salary of £25,951 - £34,538 per annum.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Ability to work in a person cantered outcome focused way
- Applied knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
Benefits of working for Surrey County Council:
- Pension scheme
- Family and lifestyle discounts
- Maternity and adoption pay
- Sick pay entitlement
- Lease car scheme
- Workplace parking discount
- Flexible working
- Buy and sell annual leave
This social worker job is advertised by Matthew Britton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job