Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Tameside within a Leaving Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience of undertaking Pathway Planning processes in support of looked after children and care leavers and be able to evidence achieving good outcomes in support of young people undertaking the transition to adult life.
- Experience of joint homelessness assessments with a good understanding of the duties placed on the Local Authority when working in partnership with Housing services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Social Worker
- Leaving Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'