Social Worker - Leaving Care Team working with LAC 0-25
Social Worker - Leaving Care Team working with LAC 0-25 year olds
NonStop' s client is a local authority based near the South West England who are looking for Social Workers for their Looked After Childrens & Care Leavers service.
The main focus for the service is to drive forward the focus on achieving stability for our children leaving care. They are committed to delivering safe, effective services to our Looked After Children & Care Leavers Service.
We are looking for Social Workers who are highly motivated and can deliver services to ensure the best possible outcomes for every child and young person.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience dealing with homeless 0-25 year old
- Section 47s
- Accommodation Support
- Unaccompanied minors
- Extensive Social Work experience with children services
This position will offer you:
- Modern working environments.
- Professional Training is provided opening up opportunities in the future.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Good Transport Links
Candidates need to have post-qualifying experience of working with children & families in context of current legislation and experience of providing practice education and supporting social workers/students/NQSWs.
As a social workers will have access to resources within the authority this enables the social workers to have more time to complete there assessments allowing you more time to focus on other cases.
I am in close communications with the line manager for this position, any questions you may have please fell free to message me.
Telephone interviews are currently being conducted this week on a first come first serve basis.
If these positions are not of interest to you then we do offer a £200 gift voucher as a referral bonus for anyone one you recommend to us that we place.
What Nonstop Care offers?
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Interested? Contact Ola Bello on (ext. 7171) to apply or send an updated CV to
- Social Worker - Leaving Care Team working with LAC 0-25 year olds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'