Do you have experience within an adult's learning disabilities teams? Would you like to work for an expanding local authority that values its work force and has genuine progression routes? Then do not miss out on this opportunity.
A fantastic role as a social worker has just become available in the Lancashire County council's adults learning disabilities & Autism team. The contract will be for 3 months with the Strong possibility of extension. As well as progressing your career we can offer an hourly rate of up to £20.06 per hour Ltd.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To carry continual responsibility for the management of a caseload
- To promote the needs and rights of people with learning disabilities with other agencies and the general public
- To participate as an active member of the integrated adult learning disability team and establish and maintain effective communication with other agencies and professionals, to determine good outcomes for people with a learning disability
- To work with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department's priorities
- To work with service users and/or liaise with service providers from within the Department or other agencies, as necessary
To be considered for this post you must have:
- 1 year PQE as a social worker and a minimum of 3 months experience within a learning disabilities or autism team
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC/DBS registration
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on or email .
At Randstad we offer a fantastic referral scheme offering £200 for every successful candidate referral.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning disabilities
- Social worker