Social Worker - LAC - Gloucestershire - £35p/h
Social Personnel are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join Gloucestershire’s LAC service.
REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
- To undertake statutory social work with children who are Looked After, providing support, assessment of their ongoing and changing needs and interventions which will secure their welfare
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children, their families and formulate plans for those children in accordance with statutory responsibilities and departmental policies.
- Attend any Court hearings as appropriate and give evidence when necessary.
- To ensure timescales are met for Court reports and panel papers when necessary
- To ensure each child has a detailed Care Plan which can be presented to Review, in consultation with the team manager
- To promote placement stability and permanence for looked after children.
- To maximise the life chances of looked after children through education, health care and leisure opportunities
- To ensure child protection procedures and processes are followed in relation to looked after children
What you need:
- QSW Status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
- A minimum of 2 years experience in child-based teams.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- Receive a £250 referral bonus for every social worker sent to us who gets placed.
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please submit application below or contact Poppi
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'