- Must have experience in working in Childrens services.
- Have at least 5 years’ post qualifying experience
- Worked in LAC before
- Must have experience in Court work – CP
- The successful candidates must have robust safeguarding experience and experience of working with Children looked after and be confident with court proceedings. As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'