Social Worker, LAC Team
£31,998 - £41,025
Coming off an Ofsted report of "Good" in the February of last year this Local Authority has strived to provide a consistent service to its young residents, so now due to progression there is the opportunity for a passionate Social Worker to be a part of that service. This is an incredible chance for a Social Worker like yourself to be part of an ever growing and rapidly improving organisation, and operate within a highly sought after and committed team.
About the role:
- The Looked After Children (LAC) Team works with children whose long-term/permanent plan is to be looked after by the Local Authority for the duration of their childhood.
- The team is responsible for ensuring that all looked after children are visited, consulted and have robust care plans in place to ensure positive outcomes for their short, medium and long term future.
- This includes in particular their education, health (including emotional health) and plans about their permanent placement. As appropriate, children are moved into adoption or become subject of special guardianship or residence orders
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- A Social Worker degree,
- HCPC registration
- You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working within children's social care.
What to expect:
- Competitive Salary
- £1000 Welcome payment
- £1000 Annual retention payment
- Annual leave up to 32 days
- Reimbursement of HCPC registration
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job