Social Worker -LAC, No court-Part time
A Local Authority in the South East of England area is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for its Looked After Children Team (LAC). In this team, there is no court work involved so you will be more relaxed.
The Manager offers full time or part time hours, so you will have the flexibility to choose the best option for you. They will be interviewing over the phone also, to make it easier for you.
Ideally candidates will have experience in working within a children looked after team. You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at
- Social Worker
- looked after children
- Qualified social worker
- children in care
- West Sussex
- telephone interview
- children looked after
- foster carers
- Registered Social Worker