A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a Independent review team. This is an initial 3 month contract. Pay rate for this position will be up to £35 Ltd per hour. Full time candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Competitive Pay rates
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Impartial Career advice, Interview preparation, Exclusive opportunities
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £200 per successful candidate/friend referral
- Chair reviews of looked after children and child protection conferences
- Joint responsibility for the maintenance of a system to ensure that reviews of looked after children and child protection conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- Contributing to the development and quality assurance of service standards in the field of looked after children and children subject to child protection plans
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and guidance applying to tasks undertaken by social workers within children's services
- An understanding of the role of family group conferences
- Degree and diploma in social work or equivalent
- HCPC/DBS registration
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
If you don't think this role is quite the best fit for yourself, Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Refer them on to us and get a massive £200 referral fee.(T&C*)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Child protection
- Social worker