Social Worker, Intervention Team
Permanent | Surrey County Council| Package from £33,332- £38,312 per annum
As a social worker you will be working within an intervention team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £33,332- £38,312 per annum.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Acting as a member of the team providing an effective and efficient assessment, protection and care planning
- Keeping up to date records & adheres to LA policies & procedures
- Processing, devising and implementing care plans & avoiding drift
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Lucy Holder; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job