A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a busy Hospital Team. This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate for this position will be £20 - £23 Ltd per hour. Full time candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Competitive Pay rates
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Impartial Career advice, Interview preparation, Exclusive opportunities
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £200 per successful candidate/friend referral
- Working in an acute General Hospital discharge setting
- Working independently, while planning & prioritising caseloads
- Directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence
- Producing clear and analytical assessments which identify eligible needs of service users
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing independence / support plans that reflect service user and carer choice and control, promote and maximise independence, social inclusion and personal responsibility, and continue to meet eligible needs
- Good knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and strength based assessment processes
- Have ideally a minimum of 2 years experience within a hospital setting
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration & valid DBS
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
If you don't think this role is quite the best fit for you please contact us to discuss others. Also if you know someone who might be suitable, refer them on to us and get a massive £200 in love to shop vouchers. (T&C*)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Qualified social worker
- Hospital Discharge
- Adult social care