Very good opportunity to join a progressive team committed to making a real difference. State of the art facilities and reduced manageable caseloads, flexible working hours are only some of the benefits you can enjoy in this post.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The HAT team is a social work service based within the hospital, working with patients and their families and carers, who are admitted to hospital. Our tasks are to assess and plan and support service users (SU's) to cope with social, emotional, economic and environmental problems. We also help SU's to maintain their independence and to live as normal a life as possible in the community and to work jointly with health staff on social matters that may affect present and future health. We will often draw upon domiciliary, day and residential services to support SU's on discharge from hospital.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call me on the number provided, message me from this advert or visit our website for more info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job