This will be a 3-month contract initially, with the possibility of extension.
The role is offering £30 per hour.
Have you considered a few months working away in Somerset?
• Great transport links down the M6, M5 , M4 and over the Severn Bridge
• Reduced cost of toll bridge
• Direct train links from various UK cities including Newcastle, Durham, London, Reading, Bristol, Birmingham, Tamworth, Sheffield, Derby & Chesterfield!
• Great quality of life in a rural or seaside location
• Low rental costs
• Have you considered cheap accommodation options such as http://www.adhocproperty.co.uk/property-guardians/ or https://www.airbnb.co.uk/
The role will involve the following:
• Working across community and acute hospital as required
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Knowledge of hospital social work
• Be able to drive
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
• Dedicated expert consultant
• A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6.00pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job