You will be working alongside health and social care colleagues in assessing and facilitating safe and timely discharges with a commitment to promoting independence. You will work in a supportive team of Social workers and Social care support officers. The team works to tight deadlines, with a fast turnaround of work.
Telephone interviews are available and starts dates can be negotiated.
As a qualified Social Worker your duties and responsibilities will be:
• Carrying out Assessments, reviews and support planning
• Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
• Potential for duty work
• Care management
• Designing intensive care packages
• Carrying a caseload of service users
• Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
• Self-directed support/personal budgets
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Josh Sharp on 0161-509-1045 or email your CV to josh.sharp @ pertempsmedical.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'