Our clients are seeking a Social Worker to join their Hospital Social Work Team. This full time role is for an immediate start
Core responsibilities, tasks and duties are:
• Assessing service users, mental capacity and best interest decisions.
• Liasing with the Discharge liason team, as well as ward staff and family members.
• Arranging care packages on discharge and step down beds.
• Completing reviews and support plans.
• Reporting any delays with service users.
To apply for this role you must have:
• A good understanding of hospital social work .
• IT skills, preferably experienced with Mosaic .
• A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent).
• Be eligible to work within the UK.
• A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within an Adult Social Work team.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business