Social Worker for a First Response Team
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Service Worker has emerged to work in First Response Team in South London. This will be a full-time perm position paying a generous annual salary package between £33,111 to £42,450 per annum inclusive, plus Essential User Car Allowance
£1,500 Golden Hello payable to new starters in our First Response Team
PURPOSE OF POST:
Safeguarding and Looked After Children's Services were graded as good overall with good capacity to improve in our last inspection. We restructured Children's Social Care to incorporate our MASH and Transforming Families increasing the size of our social care workforce and providing better progression opportunities for our social workers.
Through investing in our teams and our enhanced preventative services, providing an extensive learning and development offer, ensuring effective and reflective supervision and implementing our new social care case work system, we believe we are creating a working environment where you can help us deliver the improved life choices and life chances for our most vulnerable children and young people.
Our Social Workers and Assistant Team Managers are committed professionals working directly with children and young people and their families to make a difference.
Across our children's workforce we share a set of values:-
- We keep children and young people at the heart of all our work
- We listen, respond and value our children and young people, families and communities
- We challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity
- We promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers
- We work in partnership
- We are committed to continuous improvement
If you share our values and want to help us realise our ambition for our young people we offer you:
- A stable management team
- Cases averaging 16 - 20 children
- An extensive professional development programme
- A wider programme to support your wellbeing
To be considered for this exciting position you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a degree in social work
- Must have 1 year post qualified experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in this excellent role or in other qualified social work positions please email CV's - alternatively, recommend a family member, friend or colleague and receive £250 if we successfully place them!
Tempest resourcing delivers peerless recruitment service in Social work and Education. Working with us will offer you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated personal consultant keeping you up to date with new opportunities
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK