Rate : £21.00 - £26.15
• Work alongside the Advanced Practitioners and Early Help Coordinators to analyse referrals received from MASH
• Ensure that the right service is offered to families at the right time to identify Early Help targeted support.
• You will be expected to work closely aside the Team Manager & Advanced Practitioner.
• Present cases to multi-agency panel weekly, and you will
• Be responsible for ensuring that the panel preparation is quality assured to a high level.
The suitable candidate will have worked within a MASH or Early Help service and have experience of working with children and families whom are experiencing multiple complexities and require a targeted support service.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 236 6172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business