My client, based in the East Midlands, is looking to take on a qualified Social Worker to join them in their new workspace.
My client recently started to invest in their service more and one of the ways they have done this is to build a brand new work space for all of their social workers. As apposed to old boring brick buildings, they have built a very open building that has large windows to let in more light and new equipment so you don't have to deal with the old outdated phones and computers. This means you have a much more pleasant environment to work in and can work throughout the day without things not working or breaking, which would waste your time.
This is one thing among many that my client offers and I am happy to go through more details when we discuss this opportunity
What can I do for you?
* I can provide CV assistance to make sure the information on your CV really makes you stand out above other social workers
* As a specialist in Social Work I can inform you of things going on in the market and help you make an informed decision about your next position
* I will always create a cover letter that will compliment your CV as well as speaking directly with my clients who I have built a strong relationship with in order to give you the best chance of achieving the positions you need
* I can provide advise on IR35 as well as your options for a market that includes permanent and locum positions
If you don't feel you are suited for this role contact us anyway! I am in contact with a range of clients throughout England and would be happy to let you know what else we have available.
If you are interested please email a copy of your CV to OR call David Sykes on .
- "CWD" "Children with disabilities" "disabled children" "Disability Team" "Disabled Children's Team" "Children with a Disability"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job