We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable social worker who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
To apply you must have completed your ASYE and be HCPC registered
What they offer
- Manageable caseloads
- Telephone/ Skype Interviews
- Felixble Working - The ablity to work from home
- Working with children with disabilities, to include significant Child protection, preparation of reports for Child Protection Conferences, Chairing of Core Groups.
- Family Court work i.e Statements, Initial, Position, Final. Court Care Plans and LAC Care Plans, Chronologies, Interim Care Orders, Completion of CARA s, Annex Bs, Analysis of contact sessions, Viability Assessments, Police Checks, Core Assessments
- Review of Packages of Care, Statutory Visits. Accessing services to assist families.
What else can you expect from Seven Social Care?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Please ask for Anton Simmonds in the Social Care Department.