Social Worker, Children with Disabilities
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a children with disabilities team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £31 - £33 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Free Parking on site
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 1 day per fortnight working from home
- Paid business mileage for visits and meetings, 45p per mile for the first 10.000 miles
Requirements of a social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Solid Safeguarding and Child protection knowledge essential
- Children's disability team experience would be advantageous
- 2 years minimum experience within children disabilities
This social worker job is advertised by Luke Johnson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.